Whether your HR need is specific, or you seek relief by outsourcing altogether, CJC keeps employers covered. For some clients, our experts are their HR department and for others, our consultants simply step in on an as needed basis. Our service list can be viewed as a menu – choose what your business needs and how we serve you with à la carte or bundled solutions.
What are you looking for?
Prefer a do-it-yourself approach? Tap into decades of HR research and expertise by purchasing an HR toolkit.
- How-to Guides
- Compliance Guidelines
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Employee Handbooks and Company Policies
- New Hire Kits
The best professionals in your industry don’t use traditional recruiters. CJC attracts and retains specific and high caliber talent like no other.
- Full-cycle recruitment
- Candidate sourcing
- Advanced screening and behavior studies
- Background and reference checks
Give your employees access to professional development tools that will launch their skills – and your business – way ahead of the competition.
- Sensitivity and Sexual Harassment Training
- Diversity and Inclusion Training
- Workplace Safety Training
- Ethics and Business Conduct Training
- Employee Discipline and Corrective Action Training
Your new hires can cost a lot more than you think. Before investing in your next employee, let CJC offer you valuable peace of mind.
- Criminal Background Checks
- Driving Record and History
- Prior Employment and Education
- E-Verify Services
- Drug Testing
Getting a new hire up to speed is not only critical to their success, but incredibly time consuming. Offload this burden to CJC and ensure your employees get off on the right foot.
- New Employee Orientation
- Welcome Kits
- Record keeping Requirements
- Employment Documentation
- New Hire Training
CJC can compare plans, provide an industry analysis, or create a total benefit offering that attracts better employees.
- Group Heath, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Voluntary and Supplemental Benefits
- Worker’s Compensation
- Retirement, 401(k), and Profit Sharing Plans
- Employee Central Services
- COBRA Administration
Federal, State and Local labor laws and legislative updates can be overwhelming,. Labor laws vary by employer size among many other factors.
- HR Audits
- Exemption Testing
- Posting and Record keeping Requirements
- Employee Terminations
- HR Best Practices
Pay Data Reporting
A Compensation and Market Analysis Study provides your business with the tools it needs to implement competitive and fair pay practices.
- Local Market Reporting
- Industry compensation analysis
- Bench-marked job reports
“As a start-up company and client since 2007, we have found great success with toolkits, recruitment, HR software implementations and as-needed consulting. What a difference between our old PEO and a real HR pro! CJC has been a huge reason behind our company growth. “
-Jarrod P, Media Services
Frequently Asked Questions
- New York, NY
- San Francisco, CA